Our guest is Hyacinth Hermida, a Catholic convert from the Philippines who tells us the story of how her childhood traumas and abuse led her to the Catholic faith. From being raised in the occult to living a hermitic life in a monastery in the Holy Land, hear how she now inspires others to face their trauma and to seek God for healing.
Archive for February 2021
In this episode, Carlos and Angel talk about their 2021 Lenten sacrifice while discussing the deeper meaning behind it.
- Does it truly mean something to you to give something up for Lent?
- Why do you personally give something up?
- Where can we be more cultural rather than spiritual Catholics?
- Finding the gift in the sacrifice - When giving something up turns out to have something better in store.
- Ways to increase your spiritual/prayer life